Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Bandana Art

The bandana technique from SaWo challenge was so much fun that I decided that I would use  it again for a background to go with a western postcard.  I chose my favorite cowboy, Roy Rogers in the movie: In Old Caliente. I don't actually remember this movie, but I probably saw it.  My dad loved westerns and took us to the drive-in movies to see a cowboy show every Saturday night for years.

2 comments:

  1. HI,

    Great piece of work here, love the colours and images.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my work, and in answer to your query - chalk eyes are basically a liquid chalk that come in all colours on a foam pad, in the shape of a cats eye. You can use them to colour backgrounds, stamp with, or add colour to the edges of paper. Don't know what I would do without them now!

    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the effect on this card.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.