Thursday, August 7, 2008

Theme Thursday - Stone, Statuary

Today's challenge for Theme Thursday is to produce an art piece with the theme stone or statues. I had this gorgeous background I wanted to use. It looks like stone, but it really is one of the Moon Glow Shadow mists. I think this is Christopher Columbus. I found it in an Italian travel brochure under Genoa. It looks like stone in the original. I hope it is.

10 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Faye. It looks like stone to me !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning work, Faye.
    Love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup - It is the big CC - he hails from Genoa - must be why they have a statue of him :) - CDay is my birthday - so I recognize the dude :)

    Great job Faye - it has power in the image and in the word and in the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Faye! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, the background looks great

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous faye!!! love the statue!! and a great background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Faye ! It IS a wonderful stone background and very fitting for Mr. Columbus!!! Super ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that's amazing. Love the background so much. When I first saw it I thought it was made with rock salt. Anyway, it's stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.