Created by Hand has its theme this week: Something you've never tried before. Crazy Amigo has its theme: Tags. Well, I've never done a tag before so I am entering both challenges with my flourishy angel stamped tag. I also have never used this crazy yarn before that I have as a ribbon on my tag. My background is Moon Glow mist in the color of Buccaneer Blue.
prachtige tag !!!!
ReplyDeleteCute tag Faye.
ReplyDeleteExcellent, love your tag!
ReplyDeleteSo nice, love all the color of the fibers.
ReplyDeleteNice one Faye!
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic tag. Angel is adorable. Love it.
ReplyDeletethe background is really effective. lovely tag
ReplyDeleteOh Faye this is absolutely elegant. Great design.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful serene tag.
ReplyDeleteI love that crazy fibre.
ReplyDeleteBut even more I love that angel image. What stamp is it, please?
Love,
SammieJay x
That's fab Faye! I love eyelash fibres and use them a lot. I have several ball of yarns that I use on tags... if you ever want some lengths, just drop me an email!!
ReplyDeleteFab background and sucah a lovely stamp too, well done it looks great
ReplyDeleteClare
Thank you for the lovely comments on my clocks. The bottom one is alcohol inks Butterscotch, Meadow, Slate and Copper Mixative applied with the little dabber tool and swirled about then over stamped with Stazon. Of you have not seen Tim Holtz use them there are demos on YouTube.
ReplyDeleteLovely tag by the way, great background.
Well I'd never have guessed this was your first tag as it's wonderful. I love the fibres you've used as well x
ReplyDeleteTags are rather addictive so watch out, you may just be making more than one!! This one is darling. I love seeing handmade tags on parcels.
ReplyDeleteWell done faye. If you like to do this you have to go to the site of Leonie Fennis or Sija Teijgeler. This are great stampers in Holland. I have a link on my blog.
ReplyDeleteMark Rooseboom is also a great stamping artist. I will see if I cann get his address on my blog. He even cann make a "painting" like Mr. Ross. It is beautiful.
with love,
Ineke
Thank you Faye, because you are my first visitor
ReplyDeleteIneke
Oh, Faye, I think it's beautiful. Love the fuzzy yarn. I've never done a tag either. Maybe I'll try it. You are inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteNancy
I'm back to say, "I did it!"
ReplyDeleteNancy
Oh what a beautiful little piece you have made!
ReplyDeleteYou must make more tags - this is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments on the iris folding, Faye. Here's the link you wanted:
www.handcraftedgreetings.com or www.cardsandcrafts.freeservers.com
I couldn't retrace my steps on the search engine, but managed to find the scrap of paper I'd thrown away with the address on it. Hope your sister enjoys it!
Ros x
Great tag, I love the image and fibres
ReplyDeleteLovely tag!
ReplyDeleteVery nice tag! Thanks for visiting my blog, Faye! And you are right, my Brodie is an Australian Cattle Dog! Thanks again, Kerilou
ReplyDeleteLove your tag Faye!
ReplyDeleteShe's fab!
ReplyDeletex
Very Pretty! This would be a great tag to attach to a christmas gift.
ReplyDelete