Faye's Adventures in Art
I read your report on my blog. That wash a very nice journey for you. Great time Faye!!Your Journey card os also very beautiful.
Great card Faye,it brings that vacation feeling back again.
Beautiful background Faye, it really does look like the ocean
Are you going to the mediterranean this year ..lovely work
This collage'is amazing Faye!
Stunning background and I love all the little extras that you've added. xx
Nice work Faye. I love the shopping trolley !...and you are right about the ocean look.
Wow Faye this is beautiful - great background
Now that makes me itch to get away from all this rain and go travelling - see what you did?!! I love the background, Faye - lovely work!
Great card, gorgeous background.
Wow, what texture! And those beautiful blues. I'm wondering if it's a rock salt technique?Nancy
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
I read your report on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThat wash a very nice journey for you. Great time Faye!!
Your Journey card os also very beautiful.
Great card Faye,it brings that vacation feeling back again.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful background Faye, it really does look like the ocean
ReplyDeleteAre you going to the mediterranean this year ..lovely work
ReplyDeleteThis collage'is amazing Faye!
ReplyDeleteStunning background and I love all the little extras that you've added. xx
ReplyDeleteNice work Faye. I love the shopping trolley !...and you are right about the ocean look.
ReplyDeleteWow Faye this is beautiful - great background
ReplyDeleteNow that makes me itch to get away from all this rain and go travelling - see what you did?!! I love the background, Faye - lovely work!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, gorgeous background.
ReplyDeleteWow, what texture! And those beautiful blues. I'm wondering if it's a rock salt technique?
ReplyDeleteNancy