Here is my entry for the Think Monday, Think ATC challenge. The theme today is Zentangles. On my blog at http://360.yahoo.com/hastingshall2 I have more zentangles posted from a swap in another group on February 2 posting . The one posted here is this morning's creation using a Sharpie pen. I really like the Pilot pens for doing zentangles. You can find this challenge athttp://tmta.wordpress.com/
This is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo fun, great Zent
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
ReplyDeleteGreat atc Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye this is beautiful!! did you draw the girls face yourself??? it's such a pretty face!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteyou really mastered this form of art....beautifully done
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Faye!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work...
ReplyDeleteFabulous zentangle Faye!! Love meeting a native TN on the blogs!
ReplyDeleteVery cool! Look forward to seeing more of your art! (your right Memphis
has changed over the years, but ya still have to LOVE IT! in spite of being a native Nashvillian-LOL)
beautiful zentangle and design.
ReplyDeletethank you for visiting my blog
Really beautiful, great work
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Zentangle!!
ReplyDeletefab...it is very artistic
ReplyDeleteFaye this is lovely so clever. Black and white great always too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog and your comments. The arch was given to us on Gothic Arches site a few weeks ago so if you look back you may find it.
Hope you will join in my challenges too.
Love Cynthia x
Very nice Faye, and a good opportunity for me to see your other blog :)
ReplyDeletegreat work!
ReplyDeleteYesterday I heard for the first time of zentangles . I love them and yours is great !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful ATC
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely - I've just found out about Zentangles and find them very hard to do - maybe I'll try again.
ReplyDeletewow beautiful work on your blog!
ReplyDelete