Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Stamper - Insects

This ATC began as a watercolor project in an art class, a painting of a sunset on the water with a few reeds in the water. I cut it up into pieces I could use in greetings cards. The dragonfly is stamped with clear embossing pad and fine gold embossing powder. Insects is the theme this week for Wednesday Stamper.

31 comments:

  1. the background is gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous piece, love it, the dragonfly is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful ! love the colors !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that watercolor background is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful watercolor background!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great background. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And what a fabulous dragonfly it is...just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye it's a superb dragonfly... so much detail! Love your watercolour background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's wonderful ! I love the colors, the background is fantastic and dragonfly very elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its lovely, I love the background!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Faye :) Thank you for visiting my blog... the girl in the photo of my arch is actually me LOL

    I love the beautiful soft backgrounds you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful, love the dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful, I love the background !
    And I love dragonflies !
    Thank you for your very nice comment on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous piece and the dragon fly is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty, Faye. I'm sure it really sparkles, just like a real dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Dragonflies are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Faye, your work is stunning! :) I love the beautiful background you have created. I would also like to thank you for the lovely comment that you left on my blog. It is very much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. great BG sponging - and a wonderful dragon fly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how beautiful Faye....the background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beatiful! Gorgeous watercolor background, and I love your embossed dragonfly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very lovely...what a great insect. You don't often think of beauty in connection with bugs..but a dragonfly and butterflies are gorgeous. This is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the subtile colorchange!

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful, great background.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Faye, thank you for your congratulations and blessing on our new grandson. Pray his father will let his mother name him this time around...smile. He did, but she wants to shorten it for everyday, and is temporarily outvoted by him. will my vote count? Hope you are having a peaceful week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.