I did a digital alteration on the image provided. I printed it out and then stamped small gold flowers onto the background. The text says: "Miss Pettigrew applies for a teaching position." Wednesday stamper can be found here.
Oh Faye, she does indeed look like such a proper school mistress, doesn't she? What a wonderful use of the image and the caption just promotes the story in the piece.
This is perfect, Faye! You've altered her beautifully! I love it!
ReplyDeleteyes, at least one stamp is enough. you really gave her a new look! wonderful!
ReplyDeletethis is a great make over!! love her! looks just like a school teacher!
ReplyDeleteLooks really rgeat.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you altered her!
ReplyDeleteoh - she looks a little bit strict ;-) ... great work!
ReplyDeleteshe looks like a great teach. Wonderful work.
ReplyDeleteGreat digital
ReplyDeleteHi Faye!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done alteration!
Peggi xo
Very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, she does indeed look like such a proper school mistress, doesn't she? What a wonderful use of the image and the caption just promotes the story in the piece.
ReplyDeleteYour digital work looks great.
ReplyDeletevery beautiful work
ReplyDelete