Faye's Adventures in Art
Hi Faye - I really like your family ATC!! I would like to try this as well. I enjoyed seeing your first grade sewing projects as well.
Wonderful ATC, love the pic!
Your transfer work is amazing. I love seeing family photos used in artwork. It looks as though you are blessed with a stash of many of them! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
You've done some beautiful transfers Faye, they've turned out so nicely. Don't you just Love the white pen!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Hi Faye - I really like your family ATC!! I would like to try this as well. I enjoyed seeing your first grade sewing projects as well.
ReplyDeleteWonderful ATC, love the pic!
ReplyDeleteYour transfer work is amazing. I love seeing family photos used in artwork. It looks as though you are blessed with a stash of many of them! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteYou've done some beautiful transfers Faye, they've turned out so nicely. Don't you just Love the white pen!
ReplyDelete