Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday Gothic Arches Garden Fairies


This is my entry for the Sunday Gothic Arches challenge this week. The theme is Garden Fairies. I don't have any stamps that fit that description so I used a butterfly and a sticker. The background is Adirondack alcohol inks of butterscotch and stream. The flowers are a stamp I got at Michael's.

14 comments:

  1. What brilliant ink colours you have used, Faye, it's a lovely arch! Quite fun the design!
    JudyNZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on your arch Faye! I also Love your dragonfly for WS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so wonderful. Fantastic arch. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very orifginal fairy ! love your arch, wonderful background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great background!! beautiful arch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fun take on this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chuckled when I saw this arch because this flower fairy just appears to be sailing by on his way to who knows what....something naughty I'd imagine! What a lively vibrant background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours and you've been very creative with your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful arch and stunning colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, your garden fairy arch is wonderful. Love the colors also.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.