What a surprise I got this evening! Judy in New Zealand has given me such an honor. She has sent me this "One Lovely Blog" Award.I am to give it to seven other artists, who will also pass it on. What an honor! Thanks so much, Judy.
Arja from Finland
Alison from UK
Margaret from Switzerland
Craftaholic Mummy from Luxembourg
Frankie from UK
Lena from Luxembourg
Jo from Spain
Thank you so much for this Faye. My word, it's a much travelled award isn't it!
ReplyDeleteAli xx
Thank you so much I'm truly honoured.
ReplyDeletejaine (craftaholic mummy)
xxxxxx
Thank you Faye, lovely of you to think of me, gosh these things travel far and wide. Love your Blog!
ReplyDeleteMxo
Thank you so much for this award. I'm really honoured.xxx Lena
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Faye. I treasure this particularly, as I have not been blogging long, AND IT'S MY FIRST award from someone I don't know from a forum or personally. So, thanks for taking the time to look at my first arch, and for writing such nice comments.
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
Thank you for thinking of me Faye. I am in the process of changing my blog layout today, so I will acknowledge the award when i am finished.
ReplyDelete