Friday, March 31, 2017

Is it Friday already?

Here it is 10 a.m. Friday and I am just now realizing that
I haven't posted for Paint Party Friday yet! I have already
been to the dentist and gotten back home. Here is what
I have been working on this week.
Pencil doodle

Acrylic paint on newspaper

I had this watercolor background and decided to do 
and intuitive painting by adding the landscape.

And here is another one.

This is the watercolor project from this week.





25 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of great art, my fave is the rooster. Glad you didn't forget PPF! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the color of the intuitive painting AND that rooster. He is a beauty. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work as usual Faye, but that cockerel is quite a beauty!
    Happy PPF to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous projects Faye! Love the bright eyes in your sketched portrait. And the intuitive scenes are really lovely. Very cool looking rooster! happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your watercolour paintings, Faye.
    The portrait is great, too.
    Happy PPF and weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the drawing and the cockerel..I hate the dentist so hope all went well and I often forget to post up to ppf too..such a busy life..thanks for the lovely comment about my tea box

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really beautiful pieces Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful art Faye! Always a pleasure to visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and creative artwork Faye...beautiful colors! I never thought to paint on newspaper! Thank you so much for another idea!!!

    Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. All wonderful and creative artwork ~ think my favorite is the watercolor of the rooster ~ thanks,
    Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pieces this week Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all these, but the sky colors for your intuitive paintings are amazing. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow your intuitive painting is gorgeous as is the rooster....Love his strut!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these and the Rooster is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Faye, those 2 watercolor landscapes are sooo beautiful! I love the colors. As well as your header!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Each piece is a joy to see.
    I hope the dentist went well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Faye, I love your portrait especially. I am rubbish at faces. Thanks for your comment Faye. That sheep was well expensive if you look at it as though I had to buy the mattress to get him,lol. I’m working on getting better, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there Faye, your sketch is so well done - great shading.
    Seeing your acrylic on newspaper made me think about all the different surfaces there are to use... I have to broaden my thinking :D)
    I love your watercolours and the way you intuitively created your landscapes, they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful watercolour landscapes. Delicate and also colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the art this week Faye. The color of the sky on your landscape is amazing. Happy April. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful work! Thanks for stopping by for PPF

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the rooster. I just like chickens anyhow. And, he is so sassy. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Faye all of these are amazing but that rooster is AWESOME! OK I really like roosters. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your landscapes. If my walls was not full already I would get one of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What wonderful watercolours! The rainbow is shining so real and heavenly! The roster has lovely colours! Hope your dentist-action was in best success! Such a beautiful smiling and friendly portrait from you at the side!
    Greetings from Dori from the Bavarian Forest

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.