I was playing around with a poppy stamp
(can anyone identify the maker?)
using melted Caran d'Ache crayons and Pearl Ex mix.
It definitely was meant to be a dark stamp on a solid color.
Like the red and black. The rubber stamp is center front.
However, it does make an interesting background.
Scripture was added digitally.
Here is what I did in my mixed media journal in
Saturday's class.
Here is the week's watercolor class project.
and finally a couple more backgrounds done
with watercolors and cling wrap.
Join us at Paint Party Friday to see some fabulous art.





Faye I love all of your artistic beauties in this post! You are so very talented!!! Those backgrounds are fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~
Morning! I love the cling wrap , very soft patterns. And love the mixed media piece . Your watercolors are my favorites!
ReplyDeletewonderful creations!!!!
ReplyDeleteYes: Wonderful creations!!!!
ReplyDeleteDear Faye, you have an excellent feeling for colours!
I love the message of psalm 150, wonderful presented!
The watercolour with the way into a green park is amazing!
The cling wrap backgrounds are really pretty! I love the watercolor landscape as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI particularly like your watercolor and mixed media work! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteLove all your creations Faye. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful mixed-media and watercolor art, Faye. The backgrounds are wonderful, too.
ReplyDeleteHappy PPF xx
Super projects
ReplyDeletewonderful art play and colors Faye! I don't recognize the stamp but it made some great backgrounds. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteYou use some amazing techniques. Love the paintings!
ReplyDeleteWonderful artwork. Your backgrounds are super and your watercolour painting is excellent. I can't help you with the stamp, I'm afraid.
ReplyDeleteSo much fantastic art to look at this week Faye!!! You've been busy and good ♥
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work this week Faye!
ReplyDeleteThese are just wonderful Faye. I could jump into that painting and take a walk. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteSuch great variety and your watercolour art always leave me in awe! All wonderful pages!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Beautiful artwork Faye. Your watercolours are gorgeous and always of the most appealing scenery :D)
ReplyDeleteHI Faye. Love your watercolour painting and I can see that you are having fun creating with different media :)
ReplyDeleteYou have such a wonderful variety in your weekly work!! I think this habit keeps everything so fresh! Keep up the good work and have a great week :)
ReplyDeleteah, how lovely. So beautiful to see those words of encouragement today. <3
ReplyDeleteWatercolor and Cling Wrap? WOW . . great background. I love the scripture card. . makes it more meaningful. Blessings, Janet
ReplyDelete