Thursday, January 29, 2015

Paint Party Friday art for this week



The first one is a watercolor, a scene from my dining room,
which is now my art room, of the snow covered trees and
ground out front. I couldn't find my Frisket so the lines aren't
as straight as they should be. The second photo is of a freehand
watercolor painting I did while doing art Wednesday with my
friend Masayo, who is learning to watercolor. I have made
it into a greetings card to send to someone. These are my 
entries for Paint Party Friday this week.


27 comments:

  1. Ohhh these are fantastic!!! So happy to see your art.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings, Faye! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Faye they are stunning...and I love hearing your dining room is now your art room...You go girl!! So proud of you living the life of an artist!! Sounds like fun with your friend too!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so sweet, they make perfect cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paintings are beautiful! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faye, das sind wunderschöne Bilder!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely watercolors, especially when you have a friend to paint with. :)
    ~ karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love interior scenes, this is such a lovely, gentle painting and I like the scene through the panes of the window.
    I like the flower card too, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the window scene with the pretty interior. It's a fun way to look at the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful paintings Faye. They have such a soft and lovely quality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your window scene in painting Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved both but the first is my fav...such a cheery painting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your watercolors are always fantastic. Very delicate. I love the window scene. Great job! By the way, your profile picture with your hat shows a kindness flowing from your face. Very pretty. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful view of your living room! And one of my favorite flowers, Echinacea! Wonderful!

    Happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your watercolours are exquisite Faye... it's always a pleasure to visit ;)
    Happy PPF to you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Faye, your dining room scene is exquisite. The freehand lines only adds to its charm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your paintings have such a soft delicate look and give someone a feeling of peace and calm. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely watercolours, love flowers always.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful paintings. I love how they feel so light and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is dit je eerste keer dat je met aquarel schilderd het is prachtig lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  21. No, Danielle. The reason you are seeing more acrylic paintings is because I am going to a mixed media class taught by Joanna on Saturdays. I used to paint in oil paints and then have been trying watercolors for the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful scene from your view and I love the flowers, they are so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely watercolors, perfect for cards!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.