Your talent is beautiful. I read your comment to another gal's. You too had loss your husband to the Lord. Bless you sweet lady that God made his love to you and your so talent and such a friend to all bloggers as they are to you. I am taking time to comment on peoples. I feel so bad your on my list and I have been not faithful to return as I should.
Sorry I have not been by for a while. I have had a traumatic time as my husband has had to go into a home as I couldn't care for him any longer. Oh how it hurts......
Your work is as beautiful as ever and i love the photo of your grandmother! Take care dear Faye Lots of love June xx
Just beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLove it, Faye.
Beautiful ...!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
What a great design Faye. This would make a great card design.
ReplyDeleteYour painting skills are growing by leaps and bounds, Faye. Is it time for a gallery show?
ReplyDeleteWonderful fun! I need to start doing this!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo much talent!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week end!
Photographer Gil Zetbase
http://www.gilzetbase.com/
Gorgeous colors, Faye. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteDit is weer iets waar je zoveel in kan zien ik hou daar van gaat mijn fantasie op de loop lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteYour talent is beautiful. I read your comment to another gal's. You too had loss your husband to the Lord. Bless you sweet lady that God made his love to you and your so talent and such a friend to all bloggers as they are to you.
ReplyDeleteI am taking time to comment on peoples. I feel so bad your on my list and I have been not faithful to return as I should.
Hello dear friend,
ReplyDeleteSorry I have not been by for a while. I have had a traumatic time as my husband has had to go into a home as I couldn't care for him any longer. Oh how it hurts......
Your work is as beautiful as ever and i love the photo of your grandmother!
Take care dear Faye
Lots of love
June xx
That's so pretty and vibrant! The greens are so beautiful...
ReplyDeleteMoving colors with a lot energy and texture.
ReplyDelete