Faye's Adventures in Art
Brr shivering just looking at that snow! Very pretty through the window though. Stay warm, Hugs Elizabeth xxx
I love to see the snow when it'sin it's pristine state. So beautiful and cold. I don't even mind walking in it it's the driving issues that get to me :) Beautiful photos stay warm ♥
Bei uns schneit es auch ...Das ist ein wunderschönes Foto!xoxo doris
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Brr shivering just looking at that snow! Very pretty through the window though. Stay warm, Hugs Elizabeth xxx
ReplyDeleteI love to see the snow when it'sin it's pristine state. So beautiful and cold. I don't even mind walking in it it's the driving issues that get to me :) Beautiful photos stay warm ♥
ReplyDeleteBei uns schneit es auch ...
ReplyDeleteDas ist ein wunderschönes Foto!
xoxo doris