Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Word Art Wednesday


This is an old oil painting I did and have hanging
on my dining room wall. I have digitally added
this marvelous scripture for the WAW challenge.


And here is another painting, a watercolor, to illustrate
the same scripture.




10 comments:

  1. Dear Faye
    thanks for your visit and tresured comment on my blog today.
    You prapared one amazing picture with stunning words
    love it
    hugs and blessings to you and your loved one
    Tamara from/with sLOVEnija

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a word...Gorgeous, Faye!!!

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful paintings, Faye! And a favorite scripture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both paintings are gorgeous and very fitting to the the scripture. However, my favorite is the 1st one. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...a perfect scripture for an artist...or anyone for that fact!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Faye, these paintings are beautiful!

    http://agagasiniak.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, just perfect for the scripture. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, sweet Miss Faye....your art is AMAZING and SO inspiring. Your participation in our challenges BLESSES my heart over and over again, and I thank and praise God for you and for the lovely creations you link with us. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. How neat that you added the verse to your paintings! I especially like the old water pump one --

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.