Not a whole lot of art this week.
Below are two phone doodles:
And here is a card I made, using Distress Ink pads,
an embossing folder and some K&Co die cuts.
I have some old drawing books to give away. If you
are interested in figure drawing or in one of the museum
art books, leave a comment and let me know. You will
be added to the drawing to be held Saturday night at 8 EDT.
You can see the photo of the books HERE.
Because of the weight, I will have to limit the sending
of the books to places in the USA.
Happy Paint Party Friday and thanks to Kristin and Eva.



Faye,
ReplyDeleteYour doodles are wonderful and I love the card.
I am happy to be in the drawing ....
Love your art and the card would be a great gift. Awesome job Faye. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteLove you phone doodles, and the card is wonderful, too. Have a great day, Valerie
ReplyDeletethat is so generous to do the giveaway and I am sure someone will be thrilled to receive them... there is something wonderful about old books... and your phone doodles are great. I actually moved a little sketchbook near the phone after seeing so many of yours... now I just need to remember to use it lol...xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful distressed ink art...great phone doodles!! I hope the right person gets those books...I bet I have that figure drawing one that is very old too!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Great idea to do phone doodles and your portrait here is very good indeed. I like the soft colours of your card too, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLovely work, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI love your work this week!
ReplyDeleteWow the doodles are wonderful but that card is simply amazing. Well done.
ReplyDeleteNicole/Bedwright
Namens deze blog wil ik je ook zeggen dat ik het heel mooi vind lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of phone doodles! I could never talk/listen and draw simultaneously, which makes yours quite incredible to me:-) That drawing book looks really interesting - please include me in the drawing:-)
ReplyDeleteThe card looks Awesome! Love the sketches too :)
ReplyDeleteLovely Weekend to you Faye :)
Deepa
http://deepazworld.blogspot.in/
Some great works, gorgeous flowers!
ReplyDeleteI loved all three--the flowers were wonderful, and I adore the idea of phone doodles. I doodle when I'm on the phone, too. :D
ReplyDeleteLovely card and not bad work for just doodles!
ReplyDeletehey faye - love all of your art! I was being silly on my blog - I put one little strip of paper on the drawing and call it 'extreme collage'!
ReplyDeleteLove your phone doodles. The face is really great. I hope my name is in the pot for that figure drawing book ....I need all the help I can' get there :)
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, phone doodles are always fun and your card is very pretty and creative.
ReplyDeleteWonderful doodles Faye, maybe I should try that when my sister phones me. We're on the phone every day for at least an hour of so. Imagine how much artwork I'd complete if I did that ;D
ReplyDeletePity I live in the UK because that book looks great.
Enjoy your weekend
I just left a message and not sure if it went through??? Anyway, I think our best doodles come from being on the phone or being in meetings, lol. Your doodles are great and your card is beautiful. Thank you for visiting me earlier! Happy PPF! Hugs, Rasz
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty impressive phone doodle!!! I guess there is less pressure to be "perfect" when doodling and that allows us to create more expressive art. I am trying to be looser in what I create and yet still retain the subject matter. The books look wonderful - I would be willing to split the postage with you if I win one of them. Happy PPF
ReplyDeletePretty cool phone doodle. I would love to be entered in the drawing for the figure drawing book.
ReplyDeleteGreat phone doodle. Never tried phone drawing before-but it looks like it really does a nice job when one can draw-as you can.
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed with your phone doodles, especially the portrait. As to the books, I collect figure drawing books, since it's one of my favorite subjects. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteYou make some amazing phone-"doodles".... I can only manage some swirls and lines when I'm on the phone. Your card is beautiful and soft ...
ReplyDeletePlease do count me in Faye! I would Love one of the museum books. Just love your sunflower card!!Hugs! deb
ReplyDeletenuleaf at comcast dot net
phone doodle? this is completely new for me and quire interesting at the same time. Thank you for sharing your lovely creativity!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card! Good to have doodle time. Happy PPF !
ReplyDeleteLovely doodles and card.Generous to give away old books:)
ReplyDeleteThe card effect looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful phone doodle and I love the card so much! I would love to be included in the museum book drawing and ATC! What a fun idea for a giveaway, I have trouble parting with books...
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful to draw so beautifully while talking on the phone! Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteI love how creative you are when you're talking on the phone, Faye.
ReplyDeleteGreat doodles. . . love the flowers. Blessings, Janet PPF
ReplyDelete