Monday, June 30, 2014

Hibiscus in Water Soluble Crayons - PPF


Starting off this week with a work in progress, using
a photo (with permission) that Valerie-Jael took of some
hibiscus flowers. I don't have a photo-realistic version,
but I used her photo as my jumping off point.
This is on watercolor paper using Neocolor II water soluble crayons.


Here is further work on this. 




This is my entry for the PPF challenge.








5 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting me!
    How nice to see the progress of your painting! The dark background makes a great contrast.
    Hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS@6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job. Good luck with the challenge. You look like you put a lot of effort to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water soluble crayons sound interesting. I have to try some new things! Great job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and delicate. I don't know how you get such detail with these crayons, I have always found them a bit clumsy and thick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I love seeing your wip...

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.