Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Joy - WAW


I had this wonderful background I had made using spackle paste,
giving it lots of textures. I splotched it with various colors of acrylic
paints. It looked like Easter resurrection to me so I drew a dancing
woman disciple showing joy over the risen Christ. The text for the
Word Art Wednesday seems to fit right in with this.

9 comments:

  1. Love the wonderful background and the gold part really reflects the light, no wonder the girl is dancing with joy. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful background (work) Faye ...!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, love the background and the words are just what I needed today. Have a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and so spiritual, dear Faye. The background is beautiful!

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a fantastic page, great background and words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Faye. I hope that you're having a very BLESSED week. I want to thank you for sharing your lovely art in our challenge again this week. Your fellowship and participation mean to much to us, and I am praying that God will bless your week and bring you back by again soon. Your fellowship is a sweet blessing to us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.