Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Playing with spackling paste and stencils

                      
              
The top two have the same pale cream color card stock. I don't know why I can't
get the original (left) to show white on cream. The second photo is where I painted
in with acrylic colors. The 3rd one is where I changed the colors with Photoshop
Elements. The fourth one is using another photo changing program. The last two
are just digital images, but I could print them out. I like the white on cream best.
I mailed a similar card to my daughter-in-law and it got there intact!

12 comments:

  1. Love how you experiment with your creations. Like the one with the acrylic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the results Faye. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Faye. "Perfect"!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful and love the results -hope you had a great Easter!!! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye this is fabulous my friend. Can't pick one because I loved all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spackle can be such fun ~ and your stencil pieces are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Faye :) I love the one that is just white :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely unusual way to use the stencil shapes, the cards look very tactile. I don't know if you scanned the original, but I also have difficulties getting the scanner to show white things as white, it's annoying. Love the colour changes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I really like this technique, but I don't use it often enough. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah! Butterflies! Butterflies! And wonderful techniques! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing blog - your sketches are brilliant! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.