I started with alcohol ink on acetate using 2 greens (meadow and lettuce),
a blue (stream), gold, and eggplant. The gold doesn't show well at all.
I didn't care for this combination and neither did my "friends" on FB, so
I used a photo altering program to change the colors (photo2). I thought
I could see a face so I rotated the photo and outlined images I saw in white
gel pen. This is my entry for Paint Party Friday.
BTW - Is anyone else having emails not reaching bloggers to let them
know that there is a new comment on their blogs? Now almost all of
them, but not all, are coming to me with: mail delivery failure.



Fabulous! I love that you changed the color and found those faces!! Excellent. You turned a frog into a prince!! Well done! You go girl..!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
I love these, so exciting. xx
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your work and I also love playing with paint blobs. There is always many interesting things to be found in such ones. Well done. Happy PPF.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. I love what you were able to discover in your painting. I was immediately drawn to the beautiful bird.
ReplyDeleteLovely piece, I see you have had fun making it! Valerie
ReplyDeleteLove how you changed the initial creation. :)
ReplyDeletethe colours look great after you aletered them, and I love that you found a face :-)
ReplyDeleteVery clever..the colours are great.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun and who knew there were faces etc hidden ;D
Have a great weekend
oh my gosh I love these, the saturation of color, it is like jewels!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely work. Happy PPF!
ReplyDeletei do like the color change you made on this painting, faye. the white pen added the finishing touch. i have not had the email problem that you have been experiencing.
ReplyDeleteWowness Faye...these are extraordinary...powerful and beautiful..as I gaze at them..they feel like colorful artistic-poems coming to life....just breathtaking! Like a visual dream!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a magical and happy Spring season!
After changing your painting has so beautiful colors hiding interesting faces in there! Great job with the new way to paint:)
ReplyDeleteI love your new header!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely too!!
I love what you did digitally with this...the colors are gorgeous! Amazing the pictures that emerge when you use your imagination!
ReplyDeleteFaye, these came out great. I never really used alcohol inks, but they look wonderful. Love your header too. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteOooh! So pretty! For the record, I like the original colors, but I love the changes you made even more. The palette really sings!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning, Faye...love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
xoxoxo
Upon return I realize I love the green and turquoise together too!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Wow, turned out great :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Faye what a lovely transformation! Never give up and then the unexpected happily happens.
ReplyDeleteAnnabelle : )
Truly amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love these!
Really wonderful. How clever to change the colors and pull out faces and animals!
ReplyDeletethese are really awesome! I love all the colours though it's fun to be able to change the tonality on a dime. Nice faces in the end :D
ReplyDeleteWonderful Faye- I just bought a range of AAI's and a kind of yupo paper but didn't find the muse and time to try this out yet...
ReplyDeleteinspiring AAI work Faye!
Happy weekend!
great results Faye. Have the same problem with undelivered emails. Happy PPF, Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Ya DID GOOD!!!!! Love the color changes and you really found a great number of figures hiding in the swirls.
ReplyDeleteVery cool idea to outline unexpected "finds" in your blobs! It reminds me of looking at the faux painting on my bathroom walls and seeing seahorses and people's faces, lol! Your comment problems I'm assuming are because you moderate comments. I don't moderate mine any more. I haven't had any problems with spamming, and I like that comments are automatically added. Hope you figure it out!
ReplyDeleteArt is all about seeing things differently! Love the new colors and the face
ReplyDeletevery nice! i love the images you "found" in this painting.
ReplyDeleteThe colourized version is gorgeous, on fire, and I can see the face clearly, as well as other creatures. They are always waiting there for us to release them. The final version is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours, quite Autumnal. Happy Sunday to you.
ReplyDeleteHow clever to find images in your ink drops. A bit like finding images in clouds.
ReplyDeleteI love the altered colors - that's how you find the combos that work - by trying and changing. Have you ever tried alcohol inks on Yupo paper? - I've seen some gorgeous work on those papers.
ReplyDeleteThis is really wonderful!! So creative - and so cool how the inks have flowed over the page :) Happy PPF!
ReplyDeleteWow beautiful ...!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Mooi gedaan faye vooral de tweede lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteI like the color combination of all of them, but I LOVE how you found all those hidden treasures in there. Very creative! :)
ReplyDeleteFaye these are simply amazing. WOW wonderful art.
ReplyDeleteNicole/Beadwright