Sunday, February 23, 2014

Faces 23 and 24 of 29 Faces


This crayon drawing is not new. However, I have done some
fiddling around with Pixlr which has really enhanced the painting.
This is my face 23 of the 29 Faces challenge I am trying to do.



Well, not everyone can have perfect features, so
here is imperfect face #24.


16 comments:

  1. Lovely faces, Faye! I like especially the cryon drawing you have done. The expression and the colours are so good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning dear Faye! I enjoy your faces and love the deep eye expression. Wonderful faces!
    Have a creative time and greetings from
    Erika xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful faces Faye ... "WOW"!!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful faces, love the eyes in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really lkie the top one Faye :) the colors are great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two wonderful faces Faye. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfection is not so interesting...came to think about that when I looked at the bottom face. There's an interesting face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the proportions on the top photo..l tend to lose mine when I draw head gear.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful faces! And, hey, perfection is overrated. Not to mention … nonexistent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Faye! I love what you did to the painting - it looks wonderful - love the scarf and bold red lips - and have been enjoying catching up on your faces - I especially love 19 and 20. You've been hard at work and it shows! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even with the 'enhancement' your nice crayon work is still evident.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely teenage girl in your first painting, so lively and lifelike. I like the effect of the crayons on your watercolour paper (?) , especially in the hat and hair.
    Poor 'imperfect' lady. She has such character and expresses hope and joy - she is what she is, and a true beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye these are fabulous you are getting better and better... love their lips and eyes! Good job...I can't see the imperfections...I just see someone authentic!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your faces! I love the fabric on the top girl's head, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.