Wednesday, February 5, 2014

29 Faces # 6 and #7


Back to ordinary pretty faces. This one was sketched in pencil, painted in watercolors, and finished with black pen. This is #6 for the 29 Faces Challenge. See all the entries HERE.


Here is a goofy looking phone doodle. Usually they are pretty; occasionally they are cartoonish.
This is #7 for the 29 Faces Challenge.


22 comments:

  1. What fun! I cannot do anything like this. I'm happy you shared yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your No 6 face is a cracker, I love the way you have done the hair, and the blush on her cheeks. She is lovely.
    No 7 makes me laugh, she is such a character, and I feel I can see what she is wearing and the shopping bag she is carrying. She looks as if she has a very individual dress style, and that goofy smiled is endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your phone doodle-she's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving both of your wonderful drawings and the second one really made me smile, such fun. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both wonderful, love the phone doodle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty face and
    "funny face"
    nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I like both, especially the cartoony one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your faces. #6 reminds me a little of my style. I like her. And your silver threads in your pic on your blog mirror mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first one is so pretty - lovely style! And the second one is so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The goofy doodle guy is hilarious!!! I like that you have fun - that's how it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your funny face paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the first one, she is beautiful. the second is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye, I love "pretty face" because she is just that, and "goofy face" made me smile which is good for us all :))

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes! What Jan, and Jackie said is exactly what I was thinking. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that phone doodle! There's joy and wit in those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your first face is gorgeous and the second one is absolutely delightful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great...love the variation and the doodle is so fun!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  18. I doodle when on the phone too! This is cute! Your pretty girl is so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha, very sweet! She looks so vibrant with her smooth teint! and the doodle is heartwarming ;) http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de/2014/02/greenhat-girl-in-love-with-deer-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all your different faces, they are great!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.