Still on the challenge to try something a bit different, this is a collage made from a travel cruise brochure that included parts of Europe and Asia. I used Modge Podge to stick down the pieces I wanted and some Gesso to make me a white spot in the middle. I wanted a sunny look so I added Ms Sun in acrylics paint. I did her features in Sharpie. I added a origami kimono I made to add a little more Asia. This is for the 29 Faces Challenges. Click HERE to see all the entries.

Very sweet and unique!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
That is great, I particularly loved your last face.
ReplyDeleteFaye, your sun is beautiful. I especially love the facial features He looks very expressive.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool approach to creating the face ~ love it!
ReplyDeleteYou're up bright and early creating great art! This is a fun combination of things! I'm off to work and hopefully can do some art when I get home. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI like her!!!! With all of the snow we're having here any sunshine is welcome :)
ReplyDeleteA very nice combination of collage and painting. It gives me direction for how I could extend my collage attempts, so thank you Faye. A sweet, happy sunny face.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I really love the warmth! :D Keep going!!!
ReplyDelete