This is sort of a rerun. I took a painting I made last year and
used Photoshop Elements to change it up somewhat and to
We are expecting a gigantic snowstorm this afternoon and into
tomorrow. Power outages are expected. I sincerely hope that I
am able to keep electricity going. In case you don't hear from me
just know I am "hunkered down" trying to stay warm.

I can't identify the digital changes, which means that it is a seamless painting, achieved in a different way. I like the colours and it is a lovely piece of art.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't get cut off from the power or get snowed in. Here in England we have had so much heavy rain and winds that whole swathes of the country are under water, thousands of homes flooded and cut off from power, and many places, like Somerset, have been under water since Christmas. I Devon a railway line near the coast was washed away and roads cut off. And more storms and a month's worth of rain expected in the next two or three days for the south of England. Fortunately here in the north-west of England we have not had those problems (yet)' but we can hear the wind raging outside and the rain pelting down. Apparently yhis and your weather are caused by a change in the change in direction of the jet stream.
Keep warm! Praying your electricity stays on! Nice job on the painting. You've achieved a "looseness" (freedom?) with your watercolor that I would like to have!
ReplyDeleteshe is lovely in her sades of green.
ReplyDeletewishing you grace with your storm.
Great job Faye. Praying you stay safe and warm. Annette x
ReplyDeletehttp://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
Hope you are staying warm, Faye! I love the verse and the monochromatic use of green in this portrait!
ReplyDeleteHope your power stays one. Be safe.
ReplyDeleteI love green and she wears this color well...very pretty, dear Faye~~~
ReplyDeleteHugs
xoxoxo
Het is weer leuk om te zien al die verschillen Faye lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteA wonderful face, love the green hair.
ReplyDeleteIt's not always easy to do what it right, but it's SO worth it when we do. I want nothing more in my life than to please God, and if that is the only thing I ever accomplish, I consider myself successful. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post with us in this week's challenge, Faye. You are such a blessing to me.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Word Art Wednesday
Very cool and I love the scripture too! Very nice color manipulation!! I bet I know how you did that! Wink Wink!!
ReplyDeleteHugs Giggles
Great shading on her face. The quote is an important reminder for us all.
ReplyDeleteThank you for blessing us with your talents at Word Art Wednesday! We look forward to seeing you again!
ReplyDelete