Tuesday, February 11, 2014

29 Faces #12 and #13



These two faces (#12 and #13) were done in Neocolor 11
water soluble crayons and outlined with black pen. These 
are for 29 Faces Challenge. Other entries are HERE.





11 comments:

  1. two lovely sketches Faye, hope you are well, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are so beautiful Faye! Love the soft watercolor effect with the watersoluble crayons!
    AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ladies you created dear Faye ♥...
    you inspire me!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful faces, Faye. :)
    I'm also in that phase of going through stuff. Most of my kids live in other states, so we communicate mostly by email and text with the occasional phone call. But it's good to know I can contact someone and tap their expertise!
    My husband was 14 years older than me (71) and he saved everything! I'm just the opposite. I'd like to cull things down to the necessities and some art supplies (which are really a necessity, aren't they?). God bless us both as we find our new lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great. I find it very difficult to get the proportions right when drawing a face from a side perspective. You have mastered it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful faces - and very simple :)
    I really like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice combination the neocolor with the black pen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two perfect faces, lovely in every way, and I love the second girl's earring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely faces and such pretty lips~~~

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! I love how you capture all ages so well!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.