Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Word Art Wednesday

My entry for Word Art Wednesday has for its background a piece of watercolor
 paper on which I have pounded flowers and leaves. The juices of the 
plants are sometimes surprising in color.

4 comments:

  1. What a cleaver idea....I am going to have to try this technique.
    It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye! What a blessing to see your lovely art with the scripture used so beautifully. You are SUCH a blessing to our challenge blog, and I am SO grateful to have you share with us each week and share your sweet fellowship with us. I pray that God will bless and keep you as you create and share.
    Have a great week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous idea !Looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this techinque, and the end result you got. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.