Saturday, June 22, 2013

Art Cards Challenge - Black Magic

Here are my two entries to this week's Art Cards Challenge
where this really wonderful technique link is found. 



19 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my Challenge on ACC.....your examples are really beautiful - and so colourful.
    Wonderful results - many Thanks for stopping by on my Blog!
    See you.....hugs, Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk om je eigen kaarten te maken dan kan je ze verkopen of zelf versturen lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful, Faye.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful Faye also your last post.
    lovely greet and nice weekend
    Marja
    marjascreativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely on the black card stock. It really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. two beautiful cards Faye. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How interesting it looks. Happy PPF to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ╮✿ °•.¸

    Muito lindo... muito criativo!
    Bom domingo!
    Boa semana!
    °º✿♫ Beijinhos.
    °º✿

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, Faye and I love the "Black Magic" challenge! The black background really helps the colors stand out!!!

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! A beautiful floral cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are really beautiful, Faye!
    I've been on holiday and have loved seeing all your new pieces now that I'm back.

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow it´s fantastic! I like the cards so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so pretty! I love the flowers, they're so wispy and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty with the wispy flower petals looking like stars on the black background! Thank you also for your comment on my blog post last Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at ACC!

    hugs,
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowww, very wonderfull.....sehr, sehr schön.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.