Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WAW - 2

I am fortunate to have a daughter-in-law who loves to shop at
Goodwill. She often finds me crafty treasures, like this unopened
package of coordinated papers. I am entering this also in the

5 comments:

  1. That is so great that she keeps an eye out for you. Your card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Faye with such wonderful words.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely find ! The colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. How nice of your daughter-in-law to keep her eyes open for such great finds. Thanks for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.