Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So Artful - pink, green and blue

This is a beautiful color combo in my opinion. I have taken a watercolor painting of mine, a purple iris and done some major work in Photoshop Elements to get this hot pink color. I also used the outline filter to set off the flower and leaves. This is for So Artful challenge.

9 comments:

  1. you have out done yourself with this gorgeous piece!!!
    Thank you for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, Faye! The colors are lovely together~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Você é tão criativa!
    Ficou muito bonito, conheço apenas íris roxo, mas se existissem cor de rosa, com certeza seriam mais belos.
    Boa quarta-feira!
    Beijinhos.
    Boa continuação da semana! ✿彡
    ✿✿彡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faye, beautiful watercolor and your enhancements have made it so bright. I just love Iris's. Hope your doing well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iris are one of my favorites and I love this pretty pink one. The intense blue is the perfect background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, these colors really enhance each other, lovely work !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, how I wish I could paint like you! It positively "sings" Spring to me! Thanks for being Soartful with us this week, your work is a real treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is magnificent! Love the colors and your flower is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.