Saturday, April 6, 2013

Word Art Wednesday

For Word Art Wednesday (yes, I know today is Saturday) I have used my 
Photoshop Elements brushes. I have worked for about 2 hours trying to
import some free brushes from Annika von Holdt, who is a talented
photographer. My new PSE is so much harder to navigate than the
older version I have on the old computer. I am using her Stone Angel
PSE brushes along with the scripture given for this week's WAW.



11 comments:

  1. Perfect image for this scripture. You've done an amazing job with this, and it's such a blessing to have you fellowship and share with us. Your art really shows the love of our Lord, and I'm so grateful for your participation.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Faye, I must check her out thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello faye, i like your religious art. thanks for your comments on my robin painting..we have robins in our garden all year around even though they are traditionally a winter bird over here in the uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your digital art work is beautiful Faye. Thanks for visiting my blog today. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Faye ...!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faye, I just love these. You did a wonderful job. Can we print these out and use them? I have been so inspired by you and your art. I started a Faith Journal and will be using the scriptures at WAW in it, all inspired by the great art I see in your journal. I will be posting the first one this week. I am not that good at free hand, but I will be using digital pieces, pretty DP and little details for my pages. Hope you have a great weekend Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant work, Faye! I agree that the newer PSE's are so much more difficult to navigate. I have given up and use Serif's Craft Artist 2 as it is so much easier.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! I so admire your skills - I'm lost when it comes to digital work - yours are an inspiration :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look totally fabulous! I had problems with PS when I had it on my old computer as well. It was too slow so I was really surprised when I got a new one at how much of a difference it made with PS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations are fantastic, Faye. I wish that I could do such digital things.

    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.