Thursday, November 15, 2012

PPF - Li'l Redhead's Portrait

Li'l Redhead is someone I created when my redheaded granddaughter was a child. Unfortunately, she never looks exactly the same so I am assuming that at different ages, Li'l Redhead looks a bit different. I did this large portrait this week and am entering it in the Paint Party Friday challenge. I may go back and outline it as the other pictures of her are done.


39 comments:

  1. I think the little red heads are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable lil red heads Faye :) love the bright cheerful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so happy and beautiful.
    Lovely work my dear Faye.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fay ,
    Your little red heats are so lovely,
    thanks for stopping by at my blog ,

    Have a nice weekend xx Epie

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are a delightful series... I am sure she is loved by your granddaughter.... and thanks for sharing some older images as well... nice for those of us who haven't followed you forever...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Faye, what a beautiful work!!

    Have a nice weekend ...

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing more fun than a little redhead Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable!! I love redheads!! These are just way too sweet!! These pretty redheads make me so happy!! Good job!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! and the red stripes are too cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little girls! this latest one has a softer look, so I wouldn't outline it. It looks great the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and cheerful, sweet little redheads! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that sun shiney red headed smile! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this wonderful series of paintings Faye, every one of them a magical gem. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's lovely Faye, all of her! Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is just adorable...and I can see a whole children's story book being created with her as the star! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute. Although, I'm not sure I agree with her "let it snow"... I'm just not ready yet :) Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Faye

    Ahh.... she is so cute! I adore her smiley face.

    Love your older pieces too.

    Have a great weekend

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Li'l Redhead! She is so cute. Her little hat reminds me of Madeleine - remember her? I agree with Lynn. She would make a wonderful subject for a children's book series. I hope you will do more of these drawings! -Terri

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is darling Faye. I agree about the book series, it would be fun. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so cute love her happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Little Red Head is adorable ~ wonderful illustration ~ CArol (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. she is adorable and happy. Thanks for sharing her. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am not original but I thought the same thing the others said when I first saw these.. adorable and book worthy!! HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beauty! Wonderful character.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. awe they are so sweet-kinda reminds me of Pippy Longstocking and the third one is like the Irsh/red headed version of Madeleine-very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is so sweet and happy!

    I'm having a giveaway over at Art in the Garage to celebrate my 1000th post--hope you can stop by and leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She looks so happy! I love these paintings, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ╮✿ °•.¸

    Alegre e muito colorida, transmite muita alegria.
    Parabéns pelo trabalho!

    Boa semana!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil

    ¸.•°✿⊱╮╮
    ✿ °•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  29. So adorable. I love her little "button" nose! I do like the outlining, too.

    ReplyDelete
  30. HI Faye..wow..she is absolutely beautiful..gorgeous work..I love red hair..and always wanted red hair! Lovely series..they each are wonderfully unique ..so very special ..being a tribute to your grandaughter..she must totally love that! Thanks for an inspiring array of your art..always a joy visiting you!
    HUgs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.