
This lovely ballerina is from Graphics Fairy. I thought she looked as if she could be dancing before the LORD. Please click on the image to read the scripture text better.
This entry was made digitally using a doodle I had done and colored and put onto my computer plus a digital copy of a card I had made for another challenge. For some reason I named this girl Becky when I drew her. I believe Becky is very happy and feels like dancing.
These are my entries for Word Art Wednesday, where the theme is Psalm 30: 11-12.


Just gorgeous, Faye. Thank you SO much for playing along in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We are blessed to have you join us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
thats beautiful Faye!
ReplyDeleteWow, these are beautiful pieces of art, Faye!!! GOD bless you!!! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog earlier today and leaving such a kind comment!!! SO glad you liked my blog!! Hope you stop by again soon!!! (:
ReplyDeleteWow these are gorgeous Faye.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work.
xoxo
Two wonderful pieces.
ReplyDeleteFaye,
ReplyDeleteWhat a classic presentation of the Word of God. Thank you for dropping by to share it with us.
Psalm 103 Blessings
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
Your cards are beautiful, Faye! I especially love your "doodle"...it's absolutely charming! Thanks so much for popping by my blog! I appreciate your sweet comment!...Nancy :o)
ReplyDeleteI think the dancer goes perfectly with our verse this week! Such a good job.
ReplyDeletethanks for playing @ Word Art Wednesday!
Have a blessed week.
Becky definately looks lilke she's ready to break out in dance. Such a beautiful drawing. Thanks for stopping by my blog. We are so glad you shared Becky with us at Word Art Wednesday!! Blessings.
ReplyDelete