Faye's Adventures in Art
Charming creation. Love the beautiful romantic vintage style. Groetjes Anja
love the vintage lookcome see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Beautiful creation Faye. Very romatic.lovley greetMarja
Enchanting digital creation Faye, so peaceful. x
beautiful, as well as your header, its lovely too!
Your image is so beautiful!
Oh wow this is soooo beautiful.Gorgeous digital art Faye.xoxo
I like this! Beautiful!
Beautiful! She really is in a paradise with all those lovely flowers and colours. Thank you Faye, for taking part in MoM :)
A lovely romantic piece. Beautiful images expertly combined.Janet xx
She is lovely; I especially like the added touch of music notes!
What a lovely and romantic entry! It sounds odd to say, since it's a visual image, but I feel like I can smell the roses...
Oh Faye, this is lovely ! Ü
Your vintage digital art is awesome Faye. I love it! xx
Gorgeous digital art Faye!!xoxo doris
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Charming creation. Love the beautiful romantic vintage style.
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Anja
love the vintage look
ReplyDeletecome see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
Beautiful creation Faye. Very romatic.
ReplyDeletelovley greet
Marja
Enchanting digital creation Faye, so peaceful. x
ReplyDeletebeautiful, as well as your header, its lovely too!
ReplyDeleteYour image is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is soooo beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous digital art Faye.
xoxo
I like this! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! She really is in a paradise with all those lovely flowers and colours. Thank you Faye, for taking part in MoM :)
ReplyDeleteA lovely romantic piece. Beautiful images expertly combined.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
She is lovely; I especially like the added touch of music notes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely and romantic entry! It sounds odd to say, since it's a visual image, but I feel like I can smell the roses...
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, this is lovely ! Ü
ReplyDeleteYour vintage digital art is awesome Faye. I love it! xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous digital art Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris