These trees are in my front woods, enhanced just a tad with Photoshop Elements. Some years they are actually this vivid. This is my entry for Mandarin Orange Monday.
I love the warm, fall colors of the leaves. It's a refreshing change from our So.Cali palm trees. What a beautiful blog you have. New follower... nice to meet you, Faye!
We are kindred spirits...I have the same tagline in my header, adventures in art! :) Such a beautiful time of year the fall, lovely photograph and nice that you have the woods so close to you. I also like that Shine on Harvest Moon albumn. Lovely artwork too!
It's a lovely photo, Faye, and a beautiful verse~~~
ReplyDeletebeautiful! Have a good week!
ReplyDeletewow, thats spectacular!!Have a wonderful monday!!!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful photo and words! :)
ReplyDeleteand I like what you have made in your two previous posts too, so creative. I have to see how the gold letters and plate is made.
Have a nice day! :)
and I forgot to say - Your heading is beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteSimply Gorgeous.... Hugs May x x x
ReplyDeleteI love the warm, fall colors of the leaves. It's a refreshing change from our So.Cali palm trees. What a beautiful blog you have. New follower... nice to meet you, Faye!
ReplyDeleteFantastic fall pic& I love the wonderful Bible verse!
ReplyDeleteWe are kindred spirits...I have the same tagline in my header, adventures in art! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful time of year the fall, lovely photograph and nice that you have the woods so close to you. I also like that Shine on Harvest Moon albumn. Lovely artwork too!
Lovely photo, with it's warm colours and interesting textures. Thank you for taking part in Mandarin Orange Monday:)
ReplyDelete