This is just gorgeous. I grew up in Northern Minnesota, and i SO miss the changing colors of the leaves because I now live in the desert of Nevada. This brings back wonderful and beautiful memories, just knowing that God's goodness continues even when we cannot always see it. Thanks for sharing with us this week! Blessings, karen L Word Art Wednesday
Hello Faye. This is a beautifu blog you have here!Love the purple theme and your word art. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.Many blessings to you this Thanksgiving weekend. :)
Faye, we have just had all our beautiful leaves fall here in the Ottawa area, and your card is like a refreshing breeze. I like the lamp standing front and centre. Thank you for linking up with us at WAW. Psalm 103 Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson, Word Art Wednesday
Faye, hope your Thanksgiving was wonderfully blessed. Your photo is beautiful. Love the rich atutmn colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
What a gorgeous photo! I love photo with superimposed verses like this. This one is just lovely! Thank you so much for participating in this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge. We are delighted to have your creative inspirations there to share with all our guests. Blessings on your week! Diane Noble, DT Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful Faye en marvelous sentiments.
ReplyDeletelovely greet
Marja
This is just gorgeous. I grew up in Northern Minnesota, and i SO miss the changing colors of the leaves because I now live in the desert of Nevada. This brings back wonderful and beautiful memories, just knowing that God's goodness continues even when we cannot always see it. Thanks for sharing with us this week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful Faye! Wishing you and your loved ones Many Blessings this Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Victoria
beautiful Faye - Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! Praise the Lord Jesus for all he has blessed us with!
ReplyDeleteHello Faye. This is a beautifu blog you have here!Love the purple theme and your word art. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.Many blessings to you this Thanksgiving weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteFaye, we have just had all our beautiful leaves fall here in the Ottawa area, and your card is like a refreshing breeze.
ReplyDeleteI like the lamp standing front and centre.
Thank you for linking up with us at WAW.
Psalm 103 Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson,
Word Art Wednesday
This is beautiful Faye, we dont get that intensity of colour in Autumn, so wonderful to see the fullness of God's glory.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I do hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! xx
ReplyDeleteFaye, hope your Thanksgiving was wonderfully blessed. Your photo is beautiful. Love the rich atutmn colors. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous photo! I love photo with superimposed verses like this. This one is just lovely! Thank you so much for participating in this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge. We are delighted to have your creative inspirations there to share with all our guests.
ReplyDeleteBlessings on your week!
Diane Noble, DT
Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful, Faye, just beautiful. And I really like the little girl doodle...she's so cute.
ReplyDeleteColeen