Faye's Adventures in Art
A very beautiful atc, Faye. Love the fascinating background and the matching vibrant red of her dress. Thanks for joining us at FwATC.Best, Suzanne
I like this, its lovely, the colors are lovely and she just glows!
Awesome background for an awesome lady in red! Thanks for joining us at FwATCs! die amelie xx
your combination is great I like your ATC
Stunning ATC - I love that collaged background, beautiful text floating through it, and the hot red is very glamorous!Alison x
oh wow, that back ground is beautiful, love the rich colours. thanks for joining us at fun with atc's
I love this piece Faye!!!! what a gorgeous fashion piece...well done!!!
Love it, Faye! The image and background go so well together!
Gorgeous Faye :) Love,love,love the bg .love how you mixed vintage fashion with modern bg :)
Sooo beautiful my dear Faye.Absolutely gorgeous.xoxo
Wonderful Faye!!xoxo doris
Wonderful background. It really compliments Audrey!Janet xx
Wow that`s a powerful faschion ATC I love itl.g Anna
That background is absolutely fab, it goes great with teh image.
i love what you do,especially with the scraps!beautiful recycle,Jennifer
Wow !!! Your lady in red are so beautiful.Tanks for joining us at fun with atc´s.
fantastic ATC...vlg alex
Love your Audrey ATC dear Faye! Fantastic background!xx
What for a beautiful Lady in red!!!Tanks for joining us at FwA.Greetings from Uta.
very cool. great colors and background.
Great ATC for the challenge!
What a fabulous fun ATC this is! I love your background and the woman too! Hugs and blessingsKelly
Love the look of this. Your colors and textures are really nice. The different sized type makes a very interesting background.
a wonderful ATC - THAT's fashion :) ... Congratulations on being Top 3 at Fun with ATCs!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
A very beautiful atc, Faye. Love the fascinating background and the matching vibrant red of her dress. Thanks for joining us at FwATC.
ReplyDeleteBest, Suzanne
I like this, its lovely, the colors are lovely and she just glows!
ReplyDeleteAwesome background for an awesome lady in red! Thanks for joining us at FwATCs!
ReplyDeletedie amelie xx
your combination is great I like your ATC
ReplyDeleteStunning ATC - I love that collaged background, beautiful text floating through it, and the hot red is very glamorous!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
oh wow, that back ground is beautiful, love the rich colours.
ReplyDeletethanks for joining us at fun with atc's
I love this piece Faye!!!! what a gorgeous fashion piece...well done!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it, Faye! The image and background go so well together!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Faye :) Love,love,love the bg .love how you mixed vintage fashion with modern bg :)
ReplyDeleteSooo beautiful my dear Faye.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.
xoxo
Wonderful Faye!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Wonderful background. It really compliments Audrey!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Wow that`s a powerful faschion ATC I love it
ReplyDeletel.g Anna
That background is absolutely fab, it goes great with teh image.
ReplyDeletei love what you do,
ReplyDeleteespecially with the scraps!
beautiful recycle,
Jennifer
Wow !!! Your lady in red are so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTanks for joining us at fun with atc´s.
fantastic ATC...
ReplyDeletevlg alex
Love your Audrey ATC dear Faye! Fantastic background!xx
ReplyDeleteWhat for a beautiful Lady in red!!!
ReplyDeleteTanks for joining us at FwA.
Greetings from Uta.
very cool. great colors and background.
ReplyDeleteGreat ATC for the challenge!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous fun ATC this is! I love your background and the woman too!
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings
Kelly
Love the look of this. Your colors and textures are really nice. The different sized type makes a very interesting background.
ReplyDeletea wonderful ATC - THAT's fashion :) ... Congratulations on being Top 3 at Fun with ATCs!
ReplyDelete