To make this digital piece I have used a couple of my watercolors plus a scene through my kitchen window. The window had the glass "sun-catcher" stuck onto it. I am entering this in the Take a Word challenge for this week.
Re TG: So far as I know, NONE of us have figured out how to leave a comment for TG and her lovely work! It seems one has to join Tblr in order to leave comments. I've been unable to find an e-mail address either. Too bad.
Your glass butterfly is so beautiful, Faye, and your painting of the little girl is superb.
TG is aware that none of us can leave comments for her but the website she is using isn't part of the blogging networks and she has been unable to find a way to enable comments. This is a shame because it would be nice if we could show our appreciation.
TG doesn't have a blog, only Tumblr, so the only way I have found to leave a comment is to click on 'ask a question' on her site and then leave your comment.
This is soooo great Faye. Wha a beautiful work with your glass ornament. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLovely greet
Marja
How lovely Faye, just a beautiful piece.
ReplyDeleteLoving your little girl, x
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty collage, Faye, your watercolour of the little girl is delightful!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Faye. Thanks for the reminder. My post was scheduled for the wrong time. Still don't know how many hours difference gmt +8 is for BC time.
ReplyDeleteYour little watercolor people are so darned cute, and the background with the suncatcher are perfection!! Great work, Faye!
ReplyDeleteRe TG: So far as I know, NONE of us have figured out how to leave a comment for TG and her lovely work! It seems one has to join Tblr in order to leave comments. I've been unable to find an e-mail address either. Too bad.
ReplyDeleteWhat a joyous piece Faye!
ReplyDeleteYour glass butterfly is so beautiful, Faye, and your painting of the little girl is superb.
ReplyDeleteTG is aware that none of us can leave comments for her but the website she is using isn't part of the blogging networks and she has been unable to find a way to enable comments. This is a shame because it would be nice if we could show our appreciation.
So darling Faye.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.
Love it.xoxo
So sorry I haven't visited in a while dear Faye. Your piece is lovely and that little girl is exquisite! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and a really original piece of art!
ReplyDeleteSuch happy art! Wonderful, Faye!
ReplyDeleteLove how you created this piece, Faye!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely. Great idea to mix the beautiful glass with your own drawing.
ReplyDeleteWow Faye I love your hands on artwork so cute, and your beautiful new header...fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderdul mix of elements Faye.
ReplyDeleteA cute drawing
A Faulous Ornament
And a personal photo !!
It's really a pleasure to watch.
Beautifully uncluttered, Faye.
ReplyDeleteTG doesn't have a blog, only Tumblr, so the only way I have found to leave a comment is to click on 'ask a question' on her site and then leave your comment.
That is lovely! The watercolor is very sweet.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely, sweet. Very pretty
ReplyDelete