Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pecreativ Challenge

For the Pecreativ challenge (blue, another color, ribbon, and button) I am entering this very simple card. It is difficult to get back into crafting after 6 weeks of no blogging.


Edit: I see that I have translated "Band" incorrectly. It is tape, not ribbon. Sorry.

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, its ok with the tape.
    Thanks for joining us at pecreativ.
    LG
    sanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back, Faye with this very smart card. I agree, the less crafting you do, the harder it is to get the mojo going!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful..and magical..striking color palette and love the sweet cat!
    Have missed having your around Faye! Hope all is well and your summer is bringing you many blessings!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely card.
    Awesome.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Faye. Marvelous with the sweet cat.
    Lovely greet Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschön sieht Dein Werk aus liebe Faye.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme beipecreativ.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liebe Faye,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast Du für die Challenge gestaltet.
    Vielen Dank für Deinen netten Eintrag auf meinem Blog.
    Liebe Grüße
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olá, amiga!
    Que bom que você voltou.
    Muito bonito esse cartão com fitas.

    Bom verão!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil


    (⁀‵⁀,) ✿
    .`⋎´✿✿¸.•°
    ✿¸.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back to blogging! It's a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this cat card:)...true I adore kitty kats and stripes and together they make the perfect card don´t they!! A 4,500 mile road trip..wow,,,what fun that must have been!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.