Faye's Adventures in Art
wonderful collage ATC
Sehr schön dein ATC Faye!!LG Moni
Stunning ATC with pens Faye.Amazing little collage. xoxo
Faye, perfect and beautiful is your ATC.xoxo doris
Wow, it's really beautiful. I like the colors.Biggi
Beautiful this creation also with the modern pencils. marvelousWarm greetMarja
This is a beautiful collage, dear faye. I love the background for its mixture of textures and colours.Greets, Manu
Faye, this is wonderful! Love the collage look and the different textures of paper.Janet xx
Love this little scriptpieces...
This is so nice ATC!=)
AWESOME FAYE!I also like your flowers doodle very much!xxx Susi
Bela combinação... muito suave.Boa quarta-feira!Beijinhos.Brasil.✿✿♪º° ✿
Traumhaft schön sieht Dein ATC aus liebe Faye.GLG Irmi
Great collage Faye, I confess to having a thing about old pens and nibs!Jen x
Faye, I found you again...YEA!!!Now! This is terrific! You did a great job on the pen! What a beautiful collage~~~Jan
wonderful look, I like the color did you used
I love your ATC...just fabulous!!!A super looking collage!
A beautiful ATC with great elements.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
wonderful collage ATC
ReplyDeleteSehr schön dein ATC Faye!!
ReplyDeleteLG Moni
Stunning ATC with pens Faye.
ReplyDeleteAmazing little collage. xoxo
Faye, perfect and beautiful is your ATC.
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
Wow, it's really beautiful. I like the colors.
ReplyDeleteBiggi
Beautiful this creation also with the modern pencils. marvelous
ReplyDeleteWarm greet
Marja
This is a beautiful collage, dear faye. I love the background for its mixture of textures and colours.
ReplyDeleteGreets, Manu
Faye, this is wonderful! Love the collage look and the different textures of paper.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Love this little scriptpieces...
ReplyDeleteThis is so nice ATC!=)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME FAYE!
ReplyDeleteI also like your flowers doodle very much!
xxx Susi
Bela combinação... muito suave.
ReplyDeleteBoa quarta-feira!
Beijinhos.
Brasil.
✿✿
♪º° ✿
Traumhaft schön sieht Dein ATC aus liebe Faye.
ReplyDeleteGLG Irmi
Great collage Faye, I confess to having a thing about old pens and nibs!
ReplyDeleteJen x
Faye, I found you again...YEA!!!
ReplyDeleteNow! This is terrific! You did a great job on the pen! What a beautiful collage~~~
Jan
wonderful look, I like the color did you used
ReplyDeleteI love your ATC...just fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteA super looking collage!
A beautiful ATC with great elements.
ReplyDelete