Monday, March 26, 2012

Take a Word - Hats

I made this real paper card for the Take a Word challenge. The background is newspaper sprayed with MoonShadow mists. The swirls have been heat embossed in copper and gold. The hat lady is a stamp from my granddaughter.

I am having a VERY difficult time posting this. The spinning beach ball goes forever between words or phrases. It may be Blogger or it may be something more ominous.

Please enlarge to catch a glimpse of the metallic embossing.

17 comments:

  1. Fantastic Tag.
    Gorgeous stamping Faye. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, Faye. I love the texture and the colours - very tactile.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed ! I do hope every one takes the time to enlarge it Faye because it is well worth.
    My compliments !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, love the colors and composition.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this piece, Faye. Creative use of newspaper! I hope the trouble you had posting was temporary. I'm just recovering from an attack of the newest virus, which is malicious and invasive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic creation- beautifully unique Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastisch sieht Dein Werk aus und der HG gefällt mir sehr gut.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Tag Faye!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Faye!
    I find I cannot upload pics to my blog on IE. I have to use Firefox. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful texture and colors, Faye!

    Happy Spring!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, this is superb. It needs to be enlarged to appreciate all the details. I love the white stamp and the embossed swirls are superb. A truly original and beautiful piece of art. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stamp and that embossing looks super.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Cute. You have such a good way of it.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fantastic, your stamping on the corrugated cardboard looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.