Monday, March 5, 2012

Think Monday Think ATCs - Eyeglasses

Here is my entry for TMTA's challenge this week - eyeglasses.

My background is made from distress inks, stamped with some Stampin' Up stamps, and made into a background for my computer. The old Bible and the eyeglasses are some family treasures. This was assembled on the computer, sized to 2.5x3.5 inches. The scripture is a wise saying from Psalm 119:105. "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."

I couldn't tell if I had to use a face on my ATC or just glasses. I have this antique pince-nez that I wanted to use for this challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Oh Faye what a beautiful card.
    Gorgeous work. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Faye.
    Gorgeous work. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, this is so lovely. I love how you used the antique glasses instead of a face. Beautiful background, too~~~

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and nice idea Faye.Beautiful background.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, Faye and a beautiful quotation.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glasses look fabulous, don't need a face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so delightful and meaningful Faye! Nothing else required. Beautiful piece! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful idea Faye!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aawesome. Just love the images and the quote.
    Hugs. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card. May your lamp shine and give a light when ever you walk.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.