Here is my ATC for Think Monday Think ATC (script) and for Take a Word (Joy).
My background is one I got from Dezinaworld. The angel is a digital stamp I made from a Dover image. This was made to the 2.5x3.5 inch size.
"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great JOY that will be to all people." Luke 2:10

I really love this for its simplicity Faye! Isn't it fun to make your won stamps?! I must say it's good to be back, however briefly!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year too! =)
i love the golden angel against that deep red curtain! looks so awesome!
ReplyDeleteReally really peaceful Faye.
ReplyDeleteFabulous work. Love them.
Gorgeous, Faye! Love the rich red and gold together!
ReplyDeleteThis givces really joy to the world Faye. Beautiful combination and layout.
ReplyDeleteLovely greet
Marja
A very beautiful ATC, Faye
ReplyDeleteSieht wunderbar aus Dein ATC liebe Faye.
ReplyDeleteGLG Irmi
Wonderful ATC faye!
ReplyDeleteYour background looks fantastic and the angel is beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
After seeing your beautiful card, Faye, I now have the urge to have a go at making my own digital stamps, thank you!
ReplyDeleteSeason's Greetings, too!
So GORGEOUS, Faye!!! I love the rich colors~~~
ReplyDeleteFaye, that's a beautiful card, love the color combination.
ReplyDeleteBravo, a lovely card. Cheers
ReplyDeleteDein ATC ist ganz zauberhaft gemacht!
ReplyDeleteDearest Faye, this is a beautiful ATC. I love the rich red background and the angel is the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment but as I said in my reply, all my little fingers are full of is arthritis! LOL!
Every blessing to you and yours this Christmas time.
Hugs
June xx
beautiful! i like the effect with the angel. many thanks for sharing your ATC by TMTA :-)
ReplyDeleteI love the imagery but it is the colours and sumptuousness that makes it stand out for me.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
The colors are so nice. It's magical!
ReplyDeleteFaye, your ATC is absolutely wonderful. I love the rich warm background and the lovely golden angel.
ReplyDelete