Friday, December 23, 2011

Art Cards - Tapestry Technique

The technique for this card was FUN, F UN, FUN!! My card is for the challenge: Artekarten, where links to this technique (tapestry) are given.

I used Distress Inks, Stampin' Up Whisper White ink, clear embossing powder, a text stamp, and a hand-cut foam stamp. I am sending this as a birthday card to a friend who is in a nursing home.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Faye. I hope you're well, you surely had fun making this gorgeous card. I'd like to send you and your family best wishes for the Holidays, Miria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As pretty as a rainbow of color...lovely, Faye~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you and your family a "Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year 2012"!

    ♥oxox♥
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♫♫♫ Feliz Natal!!!


    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • Feliz' • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . Navidad . • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x
    …………….♥
    Que o Natal não seja apenas uma data, mas um estado de espírito a nos orientar a vida.

    FELIZ NATAL!!!
    Beijinhos.
    Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a fantastic card FAye.
    Wonderful technique. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful effect! I have earmarked this technique for a try out over the holidays. Merry Christmas to you dear Faye.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Faye: I love your card, sooo pretty colors. My best wishes for you and your family for the holidays.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Faye,
    Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful and lovely Card Faye. Love the colors and the style. Best wishes for the Christmas days and lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card, Faye. The technique really turns out great. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas days.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that is fabulous, love design and colors.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.