Monday, November 14, 2011

Think Monday Think ATCs - Forever

We often use the word "forever" for the stretch of time when we are waiting for something to occur.

This ATC for Think Monday Think ATCs represents my view of forever, eternity, (ewig). To tell the truth, it is impossible to wrap our minds around the idea of the eternal. It's one of those things we take on faith (or don't). I choose to believe in an everlasting God in heaven, even though my mind cannot completely comprehend.

My background is distress inks rubbed on glossy cardstock and over-stamped with the same inks using Stampin' Up stamps. The angel is one my dear friend Laura gave me. It is Inkadinkadoo stamped in StaZon.

13 comments:

  1. Oh liebe Faye,
    Deine Karte sieht hervorragend aus und den Engel mag ich auch total gerne.

    GLG Irmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really beautiful ATC Faye.
    Wonderful stamp. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye I do really love this card and this stamp. Your background is so marvelous and beautiful colors.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC, fabulous angel and gorgeous background coloring!
    HUgs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Faye, your background is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful, Faye! Perfect for this unusual theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background and the stamp. Beautiful. Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you've used the stamp Faye and the background is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful atc. Lovely background, the colours are just right and your stamp is super.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning Faye, I love your ATC.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Faye, your ATC is sooooo lovely! I like it very, very much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Forever card. It's really beautiful and you're so good at making these fantastic backgrounds Faye. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful ATC, great background and image.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.