Faye's Adventures in Art
Oh yeah this is stunning Faye.Brilliant steampunk Tag. Love it.
Great tag, Faye! I love your background - at first I thought it was on corrugated card but see it is a paint effect.Janet xx
Great tag Faye.Jen x
Faye, that's a wonderful tag, love your background and the gears. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.
Yes, great background, I love it! Thanks for playing along again Faye!
Great tag. I especially like the background technique. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.Wanda xx
Fabulous tag Faye, the background is just great. Love Elizabeth x
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Oh yeah this is stunning Faye.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant steampunk Tag. Love it.
Great tag, Faye! I love your background - at first I thought it was on corrugated card but see it is a paint effect.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Great tag Faye.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Faye, that's a wonderful tag, love your background and the gears. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.
ReplyDeleteYes, great background, I love it! Thanks for playing along again Faye!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag. I especially like the background technique. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
ReplyDeleteWanda xx
Fabulous tag Faye, the background is just great. Love Elizabeth x
ReplyDelete