Monday, November 21, 2011

TMTA - children

This morning I did this little sketch. It turned out to be 2.5 inches wide, but the original is the full figure and goes to about 5.5 inches long. I hope it's ok for the Think Monday Think ATCs challenge that I copied this and whacked off about 2 inches so that it is the 2.5x3.5 inch ATC size.

16 comments:

  1. Faye this is so lovely and beautiful. Fabulous sketch.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. º°♥❤
    ❤ Esse card é encantador...
    Poético!!!

    º°❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your happy smiley girl, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy face. Lovely.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATC Faye.
    The girl is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful little girl!
    Love this drawing faye.. it´s so positiv.. thank you for give me such a nice morning-art this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your L'il Redhead!

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's lovely Faye. You make it sound so easy! LOL!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just darling!!! Wonderful sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Faye, your ATC is just wonderful and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful painting, your little girl makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Faye, such a funny little gal, it gives me a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Faye,this is lovely and beauztiful,i love your drawn,is very positiv and give me a smile.

    hugs jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.