Monday, November 7, 2011

Think Monday Think ATCs - Black Cat

This is my entry for TMTA (black cats). My ATC background is ordinary cardstock painted with my new artist quality watercolor Hooker's green. On top of that is some handmade Pearlex glitter spray of green and yellow.  Then I rolled the brayer over clear ink pad and inked up one side of a Cuttlebug folder (has birds. I thought the cat needed some fun). When I sprinkled the fine gold embossing powder, it didn't go where I thought it would, but just the opposite. Anyway, here it is. Cat is googled.

9 comments:

  1. thats a beautiful cat,, love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful cat, that's a wonderful ATC, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Faye. Beautiful background you have made and the cat is adorbale.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and yes a very beautiful cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ATC! He looks like he is waiting to get that little birdie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful ATC Faye.
    Absolutely awesome. Love the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful ATC! Thank you for describing your background technique - it's awesome! Best wishes, manus

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye, this is a beautiful cat and a very wonderful ATC!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Love the background and your cat is magnificent.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.