A stamp of 1 cent !!! Those were the days :-) Since here the euro was introduced, is the 2 cent coin the lowest but in Holland we don't use it. In our country is almost everything rounded to 5 eurocents . It made life more expensive when you have a small budget. And now, specially with the Euro crisis of the soutern countries everyone has to cut back his money. ********* A lovely card Faye !
Soft, delicate and lovely. I'm convinced it's also scented and emits a lovely fragrance. Just a beautiful addition to our mail art this week, Faye. Thank you!
Such beautiful mail art, Faye, I'd love to find such an envelope in my letterbox (the real one)! Beautiful colours and a very romantic style, just the right thing for a lovable letter.
Oh this is pretty Faye.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Faye, such subtle shades!
ReplyDeleteLovely and soft image. Cheers
ReplyDelete°❤
ReplyDeleteº✿
º°✿✿°º
❤
Olá, amiga!
Passei para uma visitinha.
Seus trabalhos são sempre muito bonitos.
Beijinhos.
Brasil.
°❤
beautiful Faye!
ReplyDeleteOh Faye, this is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Oh how pretty Faye. I love it! xx
ReplyDeleteA stamp of 1 cent !!! Those were the days :-)
ReplyDeleteSince here the euro was introduced,
is the 2 cent coin the lowest but in Holland we don't use it. In our country is almost everything rounded to 5 eurocents .
It made life more expensive when you have a small budget.
And now, specially with the Euro crisis of the soutern countries everyone has to cut back his money.
*********
A lovely card Faye !
Beautiful image Faye and beautiful layout and colors.
ReplyDeleteLovely greet
Marja
A lovely soft and beautiful vintage piece of mail, Faye. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteLovely, serene colours, Faye. Really pretty!
ReplyDeleteSoft, delicate and lovely. I'm convinced it's also scented and emits a lovely fragrance. Just a beautiful addition to our mail art this week, Faye. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful vintage soft look!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous images Faye, they remeind me of Crafty Individuals. Love Elizabeth x
ReplyDeleteThe vintage look is wonderful, and I love the color!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely images.
ReplyDeleteJen x
Such beautiful mail art, Faye, I'd love to find such an envelope in my letterbox (the real one)! Beautiful colours and a very romantic style, just the right thing for a lovable letter.
ReplyDelete