Saturday, October 22, 2011

So Artful - Warsaw Angel

For the So Artful Challenge this week we were given a couple of angels images to use in our entries. I chose the Warsaw angel. The background sky scene is my interpretation of a sky image given to use in another challenge (Art Cards) this week. I also used the same sky as my entry for Paint Party Friday. I love this sky so you may see it even more times!

8 comments:

  1. Great idea and colors! Such lovely feeling about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really peaceful Faye.
    I love them.

    Have a lovely sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Faye - great background - tha angel really looks like she is "floating"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you've done here Faye. it's beautiful! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see you have given her a wonderful home in the heavens where she belongs...simply lovely Faye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and so ethereal....so glad you joined us at So Artful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Faye the sky is just sublime and your angel is so beautiful hovering there amongst the clouds.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.